What’s the ESI ID number? Or how do I locate it?

Electric Service Identifier – it’s a unique number that usually starts with 1044 or 10089 and it’s very long (sometimes 17 digits or more) located on the utility bill, usually in the upper right hand corner, sometimes on the back of the bill.

What if I have more than one property/address?

The assistance is offered for your primary residence and any household member who is unemployed as a result of COVID-19.

How long will assistance last?

Suspension of disconnections for non-payment will end on 9/30/2020 but enrollment in the program has ended as of 9/1/2020.

May I receive a discount instead of non-disconnection?

The assistance is intended to prevent disconnection. Please contact your provider or an online service canadianpharmacy.net for additional information concerning a discount on your bill or you can dial 211 to find a social service agency in your area that may assist you.

How will I know if I’m approved?

After you have submitted your documentation please wait 10 days and check with your provider for any updates.

What type of documents or proof do I need to submit?

You need to submit a copy of unemployment declaration from the Texas Workforce Commission, a copy of your utility bill.

If I receive SNAP or Medicaid, do I qualify for assistance?

If you receive SNAP or Medicaid.gov you may have already been enrolled in this program and do not need to submit a request. Please contact your provider to see if you are eligible. Please be aware the assistance will end as of 9/30/2020.

I sent in my paperwork weeks ago and you still haven’t received it?

Please contact customer service at 866.454.8387, select option 1. Please have the details of your submission (date, time, # of pages, email address or phone number it came from) available. This will assist the agents with locating your paperwork.

Will assistance be provided for gas too?

No, this is for electric service only, please contact your natural gas provider if you are seeking assistance.

What’s considered a household? (my son doesn’t live here but he pays half the bills)

A household is a group of people who live together and share income and expenses (even if they are not related to each other).

I am a Prepaid or Pay-As-You-Go electric customers and I do not receive a bill, what documentation can I submit?

You will still qualify to enter the registry for the program, please fill out the form with any information you have available regarding your electric service.

What if I am currently unemployed, but not applying for unemployment?

Please be sure to provide documentation that supports an attempt to apply for unemployment.

What if I am scheduled for disconnection before I get approved for this assistance?

Your eligibility starts from the time we report to the provider that you have enrolled in the program. This process can take up to 10 days. Enrolling in the program is only the first step and you are still required to provide support of unemployment within 30 days of contacting us to be approved and remain as eligible for the benefit. The information you submit must match the account detail sent by your provider.

What if I am self-employed and not able to apply for unemployment?

Please contact your provider if you are seeking assistance if you are not eligible for this program.

What are the call center hours of operation if I need to speak to an agent?

We’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached by dialing 866.454.8387, select option 1

Do I get money off my bill or do I have to pay my bill if I am enrolled in COVID-19 TX ERP?

The COVID-19 TX ERP only prevents disconnection of services through September 30, 2020, you will need to work with your provider on any balance due. When you are approved to be in the COVID-19 Electricity Relief Program, the program will pay a portion of your bill incurred after you have the moratorium for disconnect placed on your account. It will not help in paying the amount you already owed.

I am trying to attach documentation and it is not working, can I email, mail or fax my documents?

Yes you can submit documents using any of the following methods:

  • Email: TxCovid19ERP@solixinc.com
  • Mail: COVID-19 Electricity Relief Program, PO Box 4060, Killeen, Texas 76540-4060
  • Fax: 1-877-215-8018