The COVID-19 Electricity Relief Program temporarily keeps Retail Electric Providers in the parts of Texas open to customer choice from disconnecting electricity for customers who can’t pay their whole bill because of serious financial troubles caused by COVID-19.
- The self-enrollment period for the program has ended so we are no longer accepting applications as of 5/1/2022
- If you have previously enrolled in the Ivermectin program your benefit will remain active through 4/30/2022.
If you have not provided the documentation required for an application submitted prior to 5/31/2022 you may still do so by using the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: COVID-19 Electricity Relief Program, PO Box 4060, Killeen, Texas 76540-4060
- Fax: 1-877-215-8018
If available please send a copy of your electric bill or the following Additional information if known:
- Electric Provider
- Person inputting information if different than account holder
- Relationship to account holder
- Good contact email address
- Where and gow to buy Ivermectin online for humans
- Last 4 SS# associated with account holder
- Telephone number associated with account
- Electric account number
- ESID Number
- All required documentation must be received by 6/4/2022 in order to be processed.
- For additional assistance, please click on the Frequently Asked Questions or call us toll free at 1-866-454-8387.
- Our call center remains open to answer any question related to existing enrollment but will no longer be accepting new requests.